Los Angeles, CA – PTS Syndicate and KWA Performance Industries, Inc. (KWA) proudly announce a joint venture to distribute PTS licensed airsoft guns in the United States. Commencing immediately, US-based airsoft dealers and customers will be able to purchase PTS airsoft guns from both KWA and PTS Syndicate (America). KWA?s industry-leading warranty service will apply to all US sales with PTS providing supplemental customer assistance support.
?This new US joint distribution agreement leverages the strengths of both global airsoft brands and gives our American dealers and customers more accessibility to PTS airsoft guns with greater post-sale service and support,? says PTS Syndicate Founder & CEO Sam Lam.
PTS will contribute its line of premium quality, exclusively licensed airsoft gun replicas to supplement KWA?s wide-range of professional training and airsoft products which are highly regarded in the law enforcement and recreational airsoft market.
?We?re very excited to share our logistics, sales, support infrastructure and growing authorized dealer network to expand the footprint of the PTS brand and continue to grow the sport,? adds VP of Sales & Marketing Albert Villalta.
PTS rifles will leverage KWA?s evolving gas blowback and electric gun technologies. While KWA?s gas blowback system is widely accepted as the most durable and reliable in the market, PTS? electric guns will be built on KWA?s new class-leading AEG 2.5 and AEG 3 systems:
- PTS Mega Arms? MKM CQB AR-15 GBBR ? This 10.5 inch barrel length CQB rifle utilizes Mega Arms? proprietary MKM upper receiver and Keymod compatible handguard along with Mega?s billet lower receiver. Its unique appearance complements the best-in-class performance and durability of KWA?s LM4 gas blowback rifle system upon which it is based. Suggested Retail Price/MAP: $420.
- PTS Masada GBBR ? The Masada rifle is available in Black or Flat Dark Earth colors, has fully ambidextrous controls, integral front sight, flip rear sight, and a unique quick change barrel system that authentically replicates that of the real Masada. A quick change 11.5 inch CQB barrel and Masada rail system are available accessories from PTS. Suggested Retail Price/MAP: $420.
- PTS Mega Arms? MML Maten GBBR ? This highly anticipated new product, more than 2 years in the making, will be one of the first AR type heavy rifle/designated marksman rifle airsoft gas rifle platforms available in the United States. It features a 16 inch barrel, Mega Arms? billet style lower receiver, and Mega Arms? proprietary design and highly rigid MATEN upper receiver with a 14 inch M-LOK® compatible rail system.
Suggested Retail Price/MAP: $460.
- PTS Mega Arms? MKM AR-15 GBBR ? The Mega Arms MKM AR-15 is back due to popular demand. This 14.5 inch barrel length carbine utilizes Mega Arms? proprietary MKM upper receiver and Keymod compatible handguard along with Mega?s billet lower receiver. Its unique appearance complements the best-in-class performance and durability of KWA?s LM4 gas blowback rifle system upon which it is based. Suggested Retail Price/MAP: $440.
- PTS Enhanced Polymer Magazine (EPM) GBB ? The EPM GBB magazine utilizes a Dupont? Zytel® reinforced polymer shell and has design features that ease insertion/extraction from rifle magazine wells and magazine pouches. It is fully compatible with all KWA LM4 rifle variants and has a 38 round capacity. Suggested Retail Price/MAP: $49.95.
- PTS Enhanced Polymer Magazine Large Round (EPM LR) GBB ? The EPM LR magazine features a rugged Dupont? Zytel® reinforced polymer shell designed specifically for the Mega Arms MML Maten AR-10 GBBR with a 35 round capacity. The EPM LR has a ?Blank Fire? switch which allows the user to ?fire? the rifle without bb?s loaded. Suggested Retail Price/MAP: $49.95
About PTS Syndicate
PTS Syndicate, with offices and distribution centers in Hong Kong and California, USA, is a premium brand airsoft company that is widely known for its extremely high quality airsoft and training products. PTS?s in-house and external product design and development teams in the US and Asia utilize their collective tactical and airsoft industry experience to create products with real world utilization sensibilities and innovative class-leading features for the end user. Additionally, we actively partner with some of the most innovative companies within the firearms industry to bring extremely authentic authorized licensed airsoft replicas of their products to the worldwide airsoft market. For more information about our products, please visit us at www.ptssyndicate.com or www.ptssyndicate.us.
KWA Performance Industries, Inc. is the world?s leading airsoft brand and features a wide-range of Automatic Electric Guns (AEG) and Gas Blow Back (GBB) products. The Southern California-based company has been designing and manufacturing high-quality airsoft products for over 27 years, including 1:1 scale mil-spec replicas for consumers and for law enforcement/military training. KWA?s long-standing tradition of craftsmanship and innovation is met with a commitment to deliver superior performance and ultimate reliability. The company has a global airsoft following and works with a variety of military, local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies and training centers. For more information on the full line of KWA products please visit store.kwausa.com.