The KWA KM4 SR7 is based on a highly modified M4 variant developed for the US Naval Special Warfare Development Group. Outfitted with a shorter barrel, the SR7 is the same size as the KWA KM4 CQB and excels in close quarters combat. The 7″ free float rail system allows users to easily mount various tactical equipment such as foregrips and weapon lights. Utilizing the KM4A1 base platform, the SR7 features full metal alloy construction with the proven 2GX gearbox for long lasting durability and strength. The KM4 SR7 provides operators with an adaptable weapon system with high maneuverability and speed.
Also available in FDE.
|Dimensions||32.5 x 12.25 x 4 in|
– Length Retracted: 711.20mm
– Length Extended: 793.75mm
– Outer Barrel Length: 273.05mm
– Inner Barrel Length: 273.00mm
– Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
– Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds
– Weight (with mag): 3.08kg
– Rate of Fire: 14.3+ RPS
– Velocity: 340-360 FPS
– Energy Output (with 0.20g BB): 1.07 Joules
– Power Source: NiMh or Li-po/Li-Fe