The KeyMod universal interface system is a new innovation in the firearm industry used for weapon ergonomics and mounting tactical accessories. The KeyMod design was developed by VLTOR Weapons Systems and was open to the public domain by Noveske Rifleworks for all manufacturers to use.
KWA recognizes the benefits of this new design which allows for a wide range of accessory flexibility and weight reduction when compared to traditional quad rail systems and are proud to announce the KR KeyMod Weapons Platform. The KR series have been produced in several different lengths to accommodate a variety of needs.
|Dimensions||32.5 x 12.25 x 4 in|
– Length Retracted: 730.30mm
– Length Extended: 812.80mm
– Outer Barrel Length: 279.40mm
– Inner Barrel Length: 309.00mm
– Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
– Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds
– Weight (with mag): 3.17kg
– Rate of Fire: 13.7+ RPS
– Velocity: 360-375 FPS
– Energy Output (with 0.20g BB): 1.07 Joules
– Power Source: NiMh or Li-po/Li-Fe